Moonlight Creations Jewelry & Gifts

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Badge ID Necklaces

These are really proving popular this holiday season. I've had orders for three of them so far. Since I offer them in custom colors, I am selling more of them now. Each one is 32" long and holds a badge ID or a pair of eyeglasses securely. Plus it's a fashion statement because it's in your color & style. For only $9.00 you can't beat it.

Take a look: http://moonlight-creations-jewelry.com

Scroll down & click on other. Enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • Hello, you have an interesting blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a dolphin jewelry site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-) I am new to blogging. Leave me some feedback.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:19 PM  

  • blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés, at 4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home